Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Leo Buscaglia


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Help for a Friend

     Over the past few months, off and on, I've been helping a friend work on fine-tuning his marketing message for the purpose of developing a more useful website.  The process has involved lots of meetings and discussions as we continue to refine our collective thinking and better articulate the message.  Today we had a breakthrough of sorts.
     Early this afternoon my friend forwarded me an e-mail with some thoughts generated by another person and asking for my reaction.  When I replied with my response, I offered to get together to discuss in greater detail and try to hash out more of this work in person.  Since we both had some time this afternoon, we took advantage of the opportunity and got some great work done.  It was fun to use each other's talents to develop and polish our ideas.  I always enjoy that type of collaborative effort.
     This particular friend is someone who does so much for so many other people, that it's a double pleasure to be able to offer my help to him.  I find it rewarding to use my talents to benefit others.

No comments:

Post a Comment