Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Leo Buscaglia


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Amazon Loves Me

     I think Amazon is beginning to like me.  It's just that they make it so easy to send people gifts.  A few clicks and it's done!
     After spending time with a new client earlier this week, I came home and needed to send the CEO an e-mail with some requested information.  I was getting ready to send him a few links to materials that I thought he would find useful when I realized that it would be far more helpful to actually have the books sent to him.  So I went online and in a matter of minutes 3 great books were on their way to home.  
     I've mentioned before that this is one of my more favorite things to do.  When I find a book that I think is particularly valuable, I love to have a copy sent to people that I think would really enjoy it and/or benefit from it.  It's not overly expensive to do, is simple (thanks to Amazon), and is so much appreciated by the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment